February Newsletter

ELEMENTAL MAGICKS IS LIVE!
The conclusion to The Pixie Dust Chronicles is finally here! I can't believe I have to say goodbye to these characters. When I first wrote Pixie Dust, I knew how the series would end from the very beginning. I loved watching these characters evolve and I truly hope you're as satisfied with the ending as I am.

To thank everyone for their extreme patience, Elemental Magicks will only be 99 pennies (USD) through release week. After that, it’s going up to $2.99 so be sure to get your copy ASAP. I’ve included the links below for your convenience. (The paperback is delayed slightly but will be available later this month) 

Karli Lane has learned the hard way that life isn’t full of sunshine and roses, and immortality isn’t all that it’s cracked up to be. Danger has a habit of following her everywhere she goes and being in the realm of Faerie is no exception to that.

There’s nothing like learning you’re a key player in a doomsday prophecy when the survival of an entire race is at stake. Especially when you haven’t quite learned how to control all that new power you’re supposedly capable of.

As if that wasn’t enough pressure, there’s a new. . .complication in her love life. With Winter Solstice fast approaching, and the prophecy with it, the last thing she needs to worry about is a relationship, but she knows that she must make a choice between the two men who’ve stolen her heart. Problem is, much to her annoyance, that mysterious prophecy may have already made the decision for her. 
 
Now she has to ask herself, is he the one she truly wants? And will they survive long enough to see it through?
 
Amazon     iBooks        Nook            Kobo    Smashwords 

What's next? 
 
Late Spring: Deal Takers - The second standalone in the Dealing With Love series.
Deal Takers walks you through Brody and Rainey’s story. I don't think I've ever had as much fun writing a character as I’ve had with Brody Harris. He is so ridiculous that more often than not, I find myself laughing while I'm writing. If you’re in my reader’s group, you’ve seen some examples of his endearing man-child behavior. As a reminder, each book in the Dealing With Love world can be read as a standalone.
 
Late Fall/ Early Winter: Title to be revealed 
I'm so excited for this small town second-chance romance. It’s my secret little project so you’ll have to wait a bit longer for more details. I will tell you that I’m going back into my Beautifully Broken mindset. Just the outline is making my betas cry, y'all. I'm sure I'll be bawling like a baby as I'm writing it. It's going to have some major feels, for sure, but in the best possible way. 
 

Be sure to join my Facebook group for exclusive previews,  giveaways, and excerpts!

Join Now! 

Comments

Popular Posts