JANUARY NEWSLETTER

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
I hope y’all have had a great one so far. For me, it’s been busy. I’ve sent Elemental Magicks to my editor, (Can I get a woot woot?) and now I’m focusing a lot on pre-release activities. Writing the conclusion to The Pixie Dust Chronicles has been bittersweet. I’m sad to say goodbye to these characters that helped launch my book career but I’m also happy with how it ended. It truly filled my heart with warm and fuzzies.

2018 is going to be filled with awesomeness. I have three books scheduled for release this year, and after an insane couple of weeks, I’m actually AHEAD of schedule to make that happen. Well, what do you know...miracles do happen! Here's a look at what's on my plate:
 

February 13th: Elemental Magicks, the conclusion of The Pixie Dust Chronicles
The pre-order is available now on most major platforms except Amazon. Don’t worry, I’ll send a reminder once it does go live with Amazon links as well. To thank everyone for their extreme patience, Elemental Magicks will only be 99 pennies (USD) through release week. After that, it’s going up to $2.99 so be sure to get your copy ASAP. I’ve included the links below for your convenience.
 BUY LINKS:      iBooks      Barnes & Noble    Kobo    Smashwords 

Late Spring: Deal Takers - The second standalone in the Dealing with Love world.
Deal Takers tells Brody and Rainey’s story. Let me tell you, I have not had as much fun fleshing out a character as I’ve had with Brody Harris. He is so ridiculous more often than not, I find myself giggling as I write. If you’re in my reader’s group, you’ve seen some examples through exclusive excerpts.
 


Late Fall/ Early Winter: Title to be revealed 
This one is a small town second-chance romance that I’ve been wanting to write for a while. It’s my secret little project so you’ll have to wait a bit longer for more details. I will tell you that I’m going back into my Beautifully Broken mindset. This one will give you some major feels.

 

Be sure to join my Facebook group for exclusive previews,  giveaways, and excerpts!

Join Now! 

Comments

Popular Posts