It is with a heavy heart that I must announce that book three in the Karli Lane series, Finding Faerie will be delayed. As some of you know, I'm currently expecting another child. What you may not know, is that this pregnancy has been extremely challenging and high-risk from the start. My health has continued to decline as the pregnancy progresses which has put me significantly behind schedule. I have been trying so desperately to get back on track and meet the spring release date that I've promised you but circumstances beyond my control have prevented that. This little guy currently baking in my oven needs to be my number one priority right now. I couldn't stand the thought of compromising the integrity of this story or the characters that I love so much just to meet a deadline. I am now shooting for a late summer release. I will update you as soon as I have more info. I hope you know how much I appreciate each and every one of you and I beg you to be patient with me.

Comments

  1. I really love the story that you have created in the Karli Lane series and am looking forward to the next book but as a mom of two I understand what your dealing with and wish you the best in this difficult pregnancy. You know what they say the harder the pregnancy the easier the baby will be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoping you and baby are doing well... We'll wait since we know it will be worth it
    Hugs, Tif

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts